Apr 11, 2009

Johnny Jump Up and Singing

Not a lot new these days--just hanging out with the three of us. Addi is loving life and making us laugh a lot! A friend of mine let me borrow her Johnny Jump Up and she loves it. She's still bouncing more than jumping but I think she'll be a jumping maniac before long!


Here's a video of her "singing". She does this whenever she goes to sleep but it's tricky to get a video because she stops as soon as she sees the camera. This one isn't great but it's the best we've got. What a sweetheart!


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Ellie said, "She's cutie."

Anonymous said...

She is sounding a little "squeaky" - are you sure she doesn't need a little WD-40??? ;) Love you guys, and I cannot WAIT to see you again in May!

Abs

Anonymous said...

this is so Addi....I remember this from when we were there and I got to put her to bed:) Love, NANA