Addi was a bit of a stinker as she decided to play instead of nap before church--it was pretty funny, we hadn't heard a peep out of her for a good 20 minutes so I peeked on her to make sure she was sleeping and there she was cute as a bug in her Easter dress, out of her swaddle and trying to crawl. I cooked Aaron his favorite lunch of turkey and mashed potatoes and Addi liked trying to eat the Reeses peanut butter cup bag (smart child).
Apr 12, 2009
Happy Easter!
We had a great day together as a family celebrating God's goodness to us! It blows my mind, especially after having Addi, that God would send His son to DIE so that we can LIVE. "We are made right with God when we BELIEVE that Jesus shed his blood, sacrificing his life for us" (Romans 3:25). Thank you, Lord!!!
Addi was a bit of a stinker as she decided to play instead of nap before church--it was pretty funny, we hadn't heard a peep out of her for a good 20 minutes so I peeked on her to make sure she was sleeping and there she was cute as a bug in her Easter dress, out of her swaddle and trying to crawl. I cooked Aaron his favorite lunch of turkey and mashed potatoes and Addi liked trying to eat the Reeses peanut butter cup bag (smart child).



Addi was a bit of a stinker as she decided to play instead of nap before church--it was pretty funny, we hadn't heard a peep out of her for a good 20 minutes so I peeked on her to make sure she was sleeping and there she was cute as a bug in her Easter dress, out of her swaddle and trying to crawl. I cooked Aaron his favorite lunch of turkey and mashed potatoes and Addi liked trying to eat the Reeses peanut butter cup bag (smart child).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
what a cutie-pa-tootie!!! I love the dress, and the bow in her hair. ;) It was so good to "skype" with you this afternoon...I miss you all so much - just makes it more obvious on a holiday. LOVE YOU GUYS!
Abs
that is so cute! she is going to be a handful:) Love the pictures, makes us feel closer. missed you on Easter:( love you all!!! Nana
Post a Comment