Hard to believe Addi is already 5 months (well, tomorrow but close enough). In the last week she has started to jabber even more (is this possible??) and is saying, "ma, ma, ma..." and "da, da, da..." and loves to squeal. These are the days I'm glad we don't live in our La Grange condo anymore!!



Grandpa Knoll, this pic is for you to see how much Aaron's bougainvillea is growing :-)

4 comments:
So sweet - I love the bathtime picture. Thanks for calling when she was jabbering...I LOVE getting the updates. And I am SOOOOO excited to see you soon!
Abbie
Thanks for the update...happy 5 month birthday. It was so fun to hear Addi on the phone. Can't wait to see you soon!!!!!!
Nana
5 Months!!! Unreal! Nice landscaping, Aaron!
She's a beautiful baby, Lacey! I'm hoping to see her again when you are here next month. What amazing changes over 5 months!
Post a Comment