Addi had so much trick-or-treating this year! Aunt Michelle gave us Ellie and Saedi's fairy costumes and they were a hit! Addi would run from house to house yelling "More candy!". Afterwards, we gave out candy on the driveway with our neighbors and let Addi stay up late :-)
As I type this, she's in her crib for rest time saying "candy, candy..."
4 comments:
Oh my goodness...I totally wished I could have been there to witness all the cuteness first hand! They are both BEAUTIFUL!!!! :) Addi is such a ham, and I am so proud of her for loving candy so much - must take after Aunt Yaya.
Love you all!
Awesome! Are we not blessed like crazy? These "times" are so GOOD!
papa/dadk
Oh those girlies are adorable! Glad the costumes worked out. I love seeing Taylor's chunks stick out and the pic of Addi sitting down is great!
I love the video!!!! Addi and Taylor are so cute in their costumes. We are all blessed to have these beautiful children added to our family.
NANA
Post a Comment