It's Addi's 2yr Birthday today! What joy she's brought to our life over the last two years! She talks non-stop with her little sing-song voice and narrates life for all of us :-) Her favorite thing to do lately is collect acorns everywhere we go and haul them into the house to make "acorn soup" in all my pots and pans. Mimi and Papa gave her a play kitchen for her bday which is just perfect for her!
In the midst of all her go-go-go she has a very tender heart and loves to do everything just like Mommy does. We love you, sweet Addi. God has blessed us richly through you!
2 comments:
Wow! I cannot believe how much older she looks from 1 year to 2 years! :) What a honey. Hope that the celebration was fun - can't wait to see you soon.
Love
Ab
Happy Birthday Addi! I missed your birthday, but I hope it was wonderful, fun, and full of joy! We love you bunches and we're excited to watch you grow into another new year!
Post a Comment