All Addi wants to do these days is walk (actually, run!) so we got her a walker to keep her busy. She's also pulling herself up on things and has absolutley no balance which is hilarious.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I just love it. Thanks so much for sharing with us - what a riot!!! You make me smile with Addi's antics. Can't wait to have her here soon. Love, NANA
So cute! Also funny is the fact that Aaron makes absolutely NO attempt to grab Addi before she falls over his leg. :) I'm sure you're already trying to make her tough!
2 comments:
I just love it. Thanks so much for sharing with us - what a riot!!! You make me smile with Addi's antics. Can't wait to have her here soon.
Love, NANA
So cute! Also funny is the fact that Aaron makes absolutely NO attempt to grab Addi before she falls over his leg. :) I'm sure you're already trying to make her tough!
Abbie
Post a Comment