Jul 6, 2009

Nana and Grandpa's Visit

Aaron's parents were here over the 4th and we all had a great time together. Addi kept busy practicing her army crawl and jabbering "mamama" and "dadada". Nana and Grandpa loved spending all the time they could with Addi--it's so fun to see them enjoying her! Can't wait to see them again in August!






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We got home safe and sound. We hear Addi (in our minds) all the time and miss her sweet smile and jabbering. What a great time!!!!!!!! Of course we miss the parents too. So anxious already for your trip "home".
Love, Nana

Anonymous said...

I have to say I cracked up at the picture of Dad feeding Addi green goo...and then he has a Sonic coffee frappe sitting on the counter! Not to mention the picture of her in the "sweet pea" jammies is adorable. Can you send me the exact dates that you're planning on hanging out with us for Aug/Sept - so I can try to arrange something for work? LOVE YOU GUYS!

Abbie