Nov 27, 2011

Dress-Up and Decorations

Getting lots of fun out of the birthday dress-up clothes!

Note Addi's "coupons" in her bag for the grocery store. She really can't figure out why I don't hand them to the cashier.


Gotta love her hair when she gets up from her nap!

Taylor loves this little snowman light. She kept asking her blanket if it liked the snowman :-)

Yes, I'm eating a turkey leg... anything to try and settle this mama's stomach!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

love love love the pics!!!! And that video is hilarious. :) What a tootie. Liv is still unsure of the Santa light we got - she likes to wiggle is bell on his hat but always wants the light turned off. Can't wait to see you all soon!

Love
Ab

Anonymous said...

Awesome pictures! Oh, how I love those girls. Precious video. Thanks again for the update.

Love,
Nana