Here's what's been happening at the Knoll house lately... Kyle was in Orlando on Friday so we met up with him so he could see the girls. My dad and Aaron went deep sea fishing on Saturday and caught lots of fish! Addi and Taylor have had their ups and downs but overall are doing just fine. Taylor has a hard time sleeping at night and Addi during the day, so it makes for some trying times but Mimi is a huge help! Aaron is back at work this week, so slowly life is getting back to "normal", whatever that may be these days!
2 comments:
I am feeling some twinges of jealousy of your family Lacey! I wish that I could be there and meet Taylor and hang out with my Adderoo. :) The pics are beautiful! Can't wait to see you all...whenever God allows!
Abbs
Lacey, there is no "normal" at this stage--stop kidding yourself!
:)
Sleep deprived in New York...
Post a Comment