Our neighbors took us out of their boat this weekend and Addi loved her first boat ride! The weather has been in the low 80's and no humidity yet, so we're trying to soak it in before summer hits!
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
OK---she's showing Dale how to drive, guiding the boat through the inlet, and laughing at the wind! I know she's a blessing to all of you---just the pictures do it for me:-) papa knoll
Isn't she adorable...oh, how we wish we could enjoy those moments with you. So glad Dale and Amy let Addi share in the adventures and love on her too:) Nana
What a goofball!!!! Gotta love that girl...I am surprised that any of you even remembered you were on a boat - she was probably all that you were watching! I can't wait to see her again soon - hopefully sooner rather than later!
4 comments:
OK---she's showing Dale how to drive, guiding the boat through the inlet, and laughing at the wind! I know she's a blessing to all of you---just the pictures do it for me:-)
papa knoll
Isn't she adorable...oh, how we wish we could enjoy those moments with you. So glad Dale and Amy let Addi share in the adventures and love on her too:)
Nana
What a goofball!!!! Gotta love that girl...I am surprised that any of you even remembered you were on a boat - she was probably all that you were watching! I can't wait to see her again soon - hopefully sooner rather than later!
Aunt Yaya
It was great having you guys aboard!!
Amy & I are so happy to have shared in another one of Addi's firsts.
Post a Comment