so sweet!
oh my love...just adorable! R U sure you don't want to take her up here in March????? :) LOVE YOU!Abbie
I'm telling you, love is a whole level UP when you have a chid:-)Luv that little rascal!dad/grandpa
Maybe I should have said, child instead of chid------so normal:-)grandpa
I cannot even begin to tell you how often I watch this:)NANA
I'm ready for another video....hint hint! (We really gotta get skype!!!) :) LOVE YOU!Aunt Abbie
So cute - love how she is signing "please" :)
Post a Comment
7 comments:
so sweet!
oh my love...just adorable! R U sure you don't want to take her up here in March????? :) LOVE YOU!
Abbie
I'm telling you, love is a whole level UP when you have a chid:-)
Luv that little rascal!
dad/grandpa
Maybe I should have said, child instead of chid------so normal:-)
grandpa
I cannot even begin to tell you how often I watch this:)
NANA
I'm ready for another video....hint hint! (We really gotta get skype!!!) :) LOVE YOU!
Aunt Abbie
So cute - love how she is signing "please" :)
Post a Comment