Nov 1, 2009

Trick or Treat...


Addi did great Trick-or-Treating eventhough her chicken costume was so hot! She loved chewing on the candy through the paper, especially the suckers!

Mimi is staying with us this week, so we did a mini bday party to celebrate while she's here!


One of her favorite spots to play!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Look at that little chicken! Did she lay any eggs for you??? ;) haha. I just want to squeeze her. It's November - we're getting closer.

Love you!
Ab

Anonymous said...

Our little chicken. Isn't she the cutest:) Love it!!!!!!!!
Birthday cake too - wow she must be flying high on sugar.
Looking so forward to spending time all together soon.
Love you all!
Nana

Anonymous said...

You know I don't want to be on the outside looking in, like usual, but I think she is looking forward to hanging out with grandpa :-)
Alright ! Just hand over the little chick and no one will get hurt.
grandpa