For those of you who don't already know, we're expecting baby #2! We're still in shock--quite a surprise! I went to the dr. today and we saw the heartbeat and the ultrasound confirmed that I'm 8 weeks along. Lord willing, Addi and this little toot will be 18 months apart--oh my! God is good :-)
6 comments:
Yeah - we are so happy for all of you!!!!! I love the sign:)
May 10 would be a nice day for a birthday too - baby can share with me:)
LOVE,
NANA
Unbelievable!!!! What an amazing thing - we are so excited for you guys...and excited also for us. ;) LOVE YOU ALL!!!
Abs
That post feels so familiar somehow :) I remember that shock well! I can say now though that two 18 mo apart is such a blessing!! A very busy blessing!!! Congratulations and will be praying for a healthy and uneventful pregnancy! It will fly by! Hugs to you both!!
Congratulations, Aaron and Lacey and Addi! So sorry I missed you guys on your last trip to MI; it was just a crazy time. Next time!
How exciting! Congratulations and I hope you're feeling well. :-)
Sweet!
Post a Comment