Sep 15, 2009

Up North

The three of us spent over two weeks in Michigan and Chicago and had a great time seeing lots of family and friends. After living through flight 666 with a screaming baby, we were happy to arrive! We spent the first week with Aaron's family and enjoyed just hanging out. Aaron and I were able to spend some time with just the two of us (so nice!) and had fun watching his family love on her. Then we went to my parents for the 2nd week and most of the clan was there--we got to meet our new neice, Ruby, and see Riley and his family. Not quite so calm with all the kiddos, but it was fun seeing everyone! We stayed in Chicago for the last weekend and caught up with our friends and their kids (I lost our camera for most of the weekend, so only one pic).

Now we're looking forward to Riley and his family coming this weekend!

























1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I miss you all like crazy - especially NOW :) I hope that you have fun with Riley, Michelle and the girls. We are eagerly anticipating our birthday/Thanksgiving celebration in November! LOVE YOU GUYS!

Abs