Jun 16, 2009

Fun with Uncle Kyle!

My brother, Kyle, stayed with us this weekend and we had a great time together! We chilled at home a lot, went swimming, to the beach, and Aaron and Kyle went to Universal Studios for a day. We just enjoyed hanging out together and having fun with Addi!










This is her new place to play when we leave her alone in her room.

Glad we didn't re-do these closet doors yet!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

awesome!!! Thanks so much for posting them...and so timely too. ;) I can't believe I have to wait until August to see her again...she is getting so big. I love the mirror video - what a goofball. Keep 'em coming! LOVE YOU GUYS!
Abbie

Nathan said...

That picture of Kyle feeding her is hilarious!

Anonymous said...

I CAN NOT WAIT TO GET MY HANDS ON HER:-) She looks like she loved Kyle.
dad/grandpa

Anonymous said...

love them - she has such a big smile with Uncle Kyle - so cute. video is awesome. Can't wait to see all of you soon.
Nana

Unknown said...

I, too, love the feeding photo...her expressions are great!

Londa said...

What a little doll Addi is. I personally like the photo of Kyle and Addi chewing on plastic toys. Every baby needs a fun-loving uncle to play with!