Mar 25, 2009
Fun with Nana and Grandpa
Aaron's parents were here this past week and it was so fun for them to see Addi again! She loved playing with them--lots of coos and giggles! I think the most repeated phrase was, "It's time for her to take a nap already?". It's so funny because Addi wears herself out playing so hard that she's ready to take another nap about an hour after she wakes up! It's so obvious that she's tired because she starts "singing", it's hilarious. Some of her favorite things when they were here was going for walks with Grandpa, bath time with Nana and swimming in her new swimsuit that Nana got her. Aaron and his dad also had some time to go fishing and work in the yard--it was a great week!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love it!!! Now that's what I am talking about...some great pictures and another silly video. :) Looks like you all had a lot of fun...I am soooooo looking forward to having my baby girl up here soon!
Love you all!
Abbie
Post a Comment