Feb 3, 2009

Mimi and Papa's Visit

It was great to have my parents down for a visit! The best part about living in FL is all the houseguests--we love it! The weather was colder than normal while they were here, but that didn't bother us too much. Addi went to the beach for the first time with Mimi, watched fishing shows with Papa and spent the rest of the time chirping and cooing like crazy (and have countless diaper blowouts, of course). There's something about having my mom here that I just love, especially after having Addi. The only way I can describe it is that she just gets it (even when I don't get it myself!). We're sure going to miss you, Mimi and Papa!




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How precious...I can't wait for my turn! (although I can tell you I probably won't "just get it"...I will certainly try though!!!) I love and miss you all - like always.
Abs

Lindsey said...

She's getting so big! There's nothing better than having grandmas around!

Nathan said...

Bob and Melanie... love them.

Can we visit too?